If you’re worried about these products getting your pet “high,” DON’T BE! There isn’t any THC present in Atmos CBD pet treats. They’re completely free of any psychoactive chemicals, meaning they are safe, gentle, and effective.
Let’s get one thing straight - CBD isn’t just for humans! Pet owners treat their pets like members of the family - that means taking care of them to the best of your abilities and making sure they always feel their best. As more and more research is done on the effects of CBD on the body, it’s clear that even Fido can take advantage of the healing benefits of CBD.
If you’ve ever wondered how CBD can help your furry friend manage pain and live a happier life, read on to learn more about how CBD can help your pets.
Is CBD Safe for Dogs and Cats?
Just like in humans, CBD is a safe, all-natural alternative to medications. It works by encouraging the production of natural cannabinoids called anandamides, which attach to receptors in the brain to provide relief from common ailments and illnesses. Studies completed in Colorado prove that CBD has no harmful side-effects when administered to dogs.
What Does It Do?
CBD treats a variety of ailments in pets, including…
- Anxious Behavior. If your dog suffers from separation anxiety, CBD is a great solution. Its calming effects can help treat phobias and hyperactive behaviors in high-strung animals.
- Aggressive Behavior. Anxiety is often at the root of aggressive canine or feline behavior. In the same way that CBD can be used to treat anxiety in humans, it can reduce or minimize aggressive behavior in dogs and cats.
- Seizures. If your pet suffers from seizures, CBD can manage symptoms caused by epilepsy and other genetic disorders.
- Arthritis Pain. One in five dogs will suffer from arthritis in their lifetime. Anti-inflammatory agents in CBD can help reduce pain and discomfort caused by osteoarthritis.
- Cancer. Cancer can cause nausea, loss of appetite, and discomfort in animals. CBD can make these symptoms more manageable. Plus, studies have shown that CBD can decrease the growth rate of cancerous tumors in some animals.
Our Picks For Your Pal
150 mg CBD Doggy Bone Treats - Perfect for large and small breeds alike, each one of these crunchy treats contains 5mg of Nano-Amplified CBD.
Atmos 300mg Pet Tincture - This item’s unique blend of probiotics, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and soothing cannabinoids will help your pet in a variety of ways. Simply add it to their food or administer it orally to keep your best friend feeling great.